LiveWellDoGood.com respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through this website only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at the LiveWellDoGood.com website. This policy will be accessible from our home page, and will be updated when necessary. LiveWellDoGood.com is committed to protecting your privacy if you visit this website.
LiveWellDoGood.com collects general broad information about those visiting this website. This helps us improve the site to meet visitors’ interests. This information is anonymous traffic data and is not personal information that could identify individual visitors.
LiveWellDoGood.com offers links to other Web sites. Please note that LiveWellDoGood.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. You are encouraged to read the privacy policies of other websites, especially before you share any personal information with them.
Regarding Google and the DoubleClick DART cookie:
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
Popular Right Now:
- 15 Tips for Healthy Eating
- Quality of Life, Well-Being Research Something We Can Feel Good About
- Diets Don't Work, So What Does?
- Political Contributions: Top Ten Canadian Tax Tips
- Nestle Fitness 14 Day Weight Loss Program; What is Wrong Here?
- Charitable Donations: Top Ten Canadian Tax Tips
Must Read Books:
The 4-Hour Workweek:
Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
What You Don't Know About Religion (But Should)
In Defense of Food:
An Eater's Manifesto
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up:
The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
Even Think About It:
Why Our Brains are Wired to Ignore Climate Change
Like This? Share It!
Press Ctrl + D to Bookmark!